Berlin TXL Update | 14
30. July 2021 – In this edition: lighter pavement, a potential new era of computing and computer-designed enzymes.Lighter pavement really can cool cities, More on this on greenbiz.com, New era of computing ahead?, More on this on sciencedaily.com , Closing the digital divide may take more than free devices, More...
Berlin TXL Update | 13
01. January 1970 – In this edition: 'Living laboratories', modernizing air quality monitoring, engineered yeast, how our homes change and eco-friendly vaccine production.‘Living Laboratory’ for climate research, More on this on bloomberg.com, The invisible problem of air pollution: modernizing air quality monitoring,...
Berlin TXL Update | 12
18. June 2021 – In this edition: Smart roofs to produce less CO2, biotechnology, a digital bin, a high-rise officebuilding with high sustainability standards and a seaweed startup combating climate change.'Cool’ roofs, More on this on washingtonpost.com, Biotechnology is replacing petrochemicals with sustainable...
Berlin TXL Update | 11
04. June 2021 – In this edition: IT companies want to produce less CO2, smart cities empowered by blockchain, electric cars, a new experimental car-less suburb in Hamburg and the 15-minute city.Big tech companies look to clean energy to slake their enormous thirst, More on this on forbes.com, How blockchain...
Berlin TXL Update | 10
21. May 2021 – In this edition: new plant-foods, sustainable internet, 3D-printed electric batteries, how perishable food last for months and a hydrogen-powered drone.How new technology is making plant-based foods better, More on this on forbes.com, A sustainable internet: Missing pieces to a healthy future, More...
Berlin TXL Update | 6
19. March 2021 – In this edition: smart buildings, the "15 minute city", the energy transition, jet fuel from waste and the statte of e-mobility.The vital role of smart buildings in the evolution of smart cities, More on this on iottechnews.com, 15 minute city: Urban mobility solution to the environment?, More on...
18. September 2021 – Tegel Airport becomes the site of a unique art project. Radioeins and rbbKultur, together with many of Berlin's artists, associations and institutions, are creating a large message on the airport.More information
21. September 2021 – Berlin companies can obtain comprehensive information about measures and advantages of corporate mobility management and enter into discussions with suitable providers of individual solutions at the marketplace of mobility offers.More information
CEFAT4Cites Virtual Hackathon
22. October 2021 – Together with the FIWARE Foundation, Tegel Projekt GmbH invites all code enthusiasts to a virtual "Hackathon".Further information, Terms and conditions
Urban Energy & Mobility Forum 2022
01. April 2022 – What does the mobility of the future look like? What are the challenges? All this and more will be discussed at the Urban Energy & Mobility Forum.More information
13. May 2022 – What could the CO²-neutral manufacturing of the future look like? Timberbot puts the focus on the topic of timber construction and robotics and offers a hands-on networking platform.More information