Berlin TXL Update | 14
30. July 2021 – In this edition: lighter pavement, a potential new era of computing and computer-designed enzymes.Lighter pavement really can cool cities, More on this on greenbiz.com, New era of computing ahead?, More on this on sciencedaily.com , Closing the digital divide may take more than free devices, More...
Berlin TXL Update | 13
01. January 1970 – In this edition: 'Living laboratories', modernizing air quality monitoring, engineered yeast, how our homes change and eco-friendly vaccine production.‘Living Laboratory’ for climate research, More on this on bloomberg.com, The invisible problem of air pollution: modernizing air quality monitoring,...
Berlin TXL Update | 12
18. June 2021 – In this edition: Smart roofs to produce less CO2, biotechnology, a digital bin, a high-rise officebuilding with high sustainability standards and a seaweed startup combating climate change.'Cool’ roofs, More on this on washingtonpost.com, Biotechnology is replacing petrochemicals with sustainable...
Berlin TXL Update | 11
04. June 2021 – In this edition: IT companies want to produce less CO2, smart cities empowered by blockchain, electric cars, a new experimental car-less suburb in Hamburg and the 15-minute city.Big tech companies look to clean energy to slake their enormous thirst, More on this on forbes.com, How blockchain...
Berlin TXL Update | 10
21. May 2021 – In this edition: new plant-foods, sustainable internet, 3D-printed electric batteries, how perishable food last for months and a hydrogen-powered drone.How new technology is making plant-based foods better, More on this on forbes.com, A sustainable internet: Missing pieces to a healthy future, More...
Berlin TXL Update | 9
07. May 2021 – In this edition: houses out of plastic bags, autonomous robotaxis, darker sky in Europe, conversion of empty offices into homes in London and data flows turned into heating.A plant will now build houses out of plastics bags in Almere (NL), More on this on innovationorigins.com, Baidu launches...
Urban Energy & Mobility Forum 2022
01. April 2022 – What does the mobility of the future look like? What are the challenges? All this and more will be discussed at the Urban Energy & Mobility Forum.More information
IFAT München 2022
30. May 2022 – Sustainable cities, resource efficiency and circular economy - these are just a few of the topics on which information will be provided at the world's leading trade fair for water, sewage, waste and raw materials management in Munich this year.More information
Hannover Messe 2022
30. May 2022 – Themed "Transforming Industries together", the world's leading trade fair for industry will take place in Hanover and provide information on topics such as e-mobility, digital ecosystems or robotics.More information
18. November 2021 – As part of the "Berlin Saves Energy" campaign week, there is the opportunity to get to know energy-efficient places of the future. Future locations such as the Maximilians Quartier, Waterkant Berlin and the Schumacher Quartier.More information
ITS World Congress 2021
11. October 2021 – The ITSWC is a yearly celebration of smart mobility. In 2021 it will take place in Hamburg and focus on the importance of Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS).More information