3rd German Wood Construction Congress
June 28 to 29, 2022
At the two-day Wood Construction Congress Berlin, experts from the industry from all over Europe meet to network. Here, high-quality timber construction, coupled with current aspects such as circular economy in raw materials, is informed about and discussed.
Gudrun Sack, CEO of Tegel Projekt GmbH, will give a presentation on timber construction in Berlin TXL on June 28 under the heading "News from and for the region".
This year's key topics are:
- Construction industry in transition
- Buildings for education
- Fire protection
- Building without land - adding storeys easily implemented
- News from and for the region
- How to plan qualitative timber construction together in the future
- Moisture and heat protection
- Solutions for large-volume timber construction
- Intelligent and energy-efficient building envelopes for new and existing buildings
- Climate-neutral, recyclable and sustainable - an assessment of the current situation
FORUM HOLZBAU or FORUM HOLZ is a joint platform of the Rosenheim University of Technology (DE), Bern University of Applied Sciences (CH), Aalto University Helsinki (FIN), Technical University of Munich (DE), Vienna University of Technology (AT) and the University of Northern British Columbia (CA). In Italy, there is close cooperation with the Università di Trento.
June 28 - 29, 2022
Mercure Hotel MOA
The organizer is responsible for the content of the event. Participation fees may apply.